We are dedicated to providing open and honest dental care with transparent pricing.
Fees for complex treatments can vary from patient to patient, depending on the complexity of the individual case, and the materials used to achieve the required aesthetic result. Complex treatments are therefore listed as "From" to provide a guide. For further information on other treatments available, please contact us 020 8878 2802.
Should you require treatment, we will build a full treatment plan, clearly explaining the recommended treatment, all options which may be available, along with the relevant fees. There's no hidden costs or surprises.
We will discuss your treatment plan with you and clearly explain all payment options to help spread the cost of your treatment.
- New patient examination £135.00
- Routine examination (existing patients) £85.00
- Children Examination (16 years old and under) £65.00
- Emergency appointment from £150.00
- Extensive treatment planning/ estimate from £100.00
- Simple small x-ray from £18.00
- Oral hygiene services
- Hygiene appointment from £105.00
- Extensive Hygiene appointment from £135.00
- Airflow from £38.00
- Child hygiene from £75.00
- Periodontal pocket charting £50.00
- Periodontal assessment
(new patient without full examination) from £35.00
- Anterior teeth fillings
(depending on size and complexity) from £ 95.00
- Molar fillings
(depending on size and complexity) from £ 285.00
- Crowns from £975.00
- Veneers from £995.00
- Root canal treatment:
- Root canal treatment with general dentist
(depending on complexity) from £765.00
- Single tooth extraction from £350.00
- Surgical extraction from £650.00
- Wisdom tooth extraction from £750.00
- Full dentures upper and Lower: from £2750.00
- Dental implants:
- Implant placement from £1700.00
- Implant retained crown from £1500.00
- Bone grafting from £550.00
- Teeth whitening:
- In surgery whitening (Zoom whitening) from £695.00
- Home whitening from £420.00
- Combination of Zoom and home whitening from £895.00
- Teeth Straightening:
- Adult braces from £1950.00
- Facial Aesthetics:
- Solutions for lines and wrinkles (3 areas) from £ 425.00
- COVID-19 infection control/ PPE
(High Risk AGP- treatment) £25
Price list updated Feb 2022
The treatment plan and quotation are reviewed on an on-going basis during the treatment. If there is a change to the treatment plan after treatment has started, you will be informed and given the opportunity to agree to the modified treatment plan before the modified treatment is carried out or the original treatment plan is continued.
Please note that in order to protect our patients and our staff we adhere strictly to the latest guidelines on sterilisation and cross infection control.
Terms of Payment
Payment is due on the day of each appointment. We accept payment by debit and credit card (excluding American Express), cheques are not accepted.
Deposit payment will be require on the day of booking an appointment.
Notice of Cancellation
We would kindly ask that you inform us as early as possible if you find that you will be unable to attend an appointment. Given less than 48 working hours’ notice of a cancellation, we reserve the right to make a charge for appointments that cannot be refilled. The charge for missed appointments is £200 per hour based on the appointment length. We will make every effort to remind you that you have an appointment but please do not rely on us to do so. Please inform us of any change to your contact details to ensure you receive our appointment reminders. If you have paid a deposit to secure your first appointment and cancel with less than 48 working hours’ notice or do not attend this appointment, your deposit will not be refunded.